San Francisco Birth Center Families,
We hope you are finding peace and connection. As always, we are honored to be caring for you during this precious time in your lives and are balancing our feelings of concern about your health with the joy we feel to welcome new life into this world.
We are continually updating our practices to help keep you safe. We are also a small team and deeply committed to being available to all of our clients. The following policies will help limit the possibility that our midwives are unavailable to attend births and visits with families due to illness.
- If you are feeling sick or have been exposed to anyone with Covid, do not come to the birth center. We are happy to make your visit virtual or reschedule it. In these cases, please contact us via phone, email, or text.
- Masking is now optional for clinic visits.
- We ask that you not bring anyone who is sick (child or adult) with you to the birth center.
- We are no longer requiring people to wear masks during labor and birth.
- We will do a rapid test when you arrive in labor. You must test negative in order to remain at the birth center.
- We require rapid tests for your birth team, as well. We will do these at the birth center when they arrive.
- Your support team must test negative in order to remain at the birth center.
Licensed by the State of California
Proud Member of AABC
2300 Sutter St. Suite 301
San Francisco, CA 94115