Preparing for the Postpartum and Infant CPR
This class is offered by The KAZ Project in person at SF Birth Center as a one day workshop. Sign up here: https://www.
Price: $333 (Price includes 2 people, so bring yourself and whoever is staying up with you at night.) Sliding scale available.
- Postpartum Recovery: Healing, essential supplies and danger signs to look out for
- Relationships: Whoever is on your team, learn to strengthen your partnerships for life after baby
- Postpartum Mood: Normal transitions, coping and when to reach out for help
- Support Systems: How to create a plan now to support you in the upcoming months
- Infant CPR and First Aid: Life saving tools taught by an expert instructor
- Newborns Look Weird: What is normal and what is not
- Infant Cues and Normal Behavior: How to get to know your baby and what is normal
- Newborn Care: Diapers, swaddles, nail cutting and more
- Practical Advice: Tips from parents that helped them get through their first few months
The KAZ Project seeks to reduce the isolation and singular focus that comes with parenting by supporting parents through education, resources and community. We work with families before, during and after the postpartum to empower, educate and uplift. SFBC clients get 15% off.